Cookies are short text files sent from a website to a user’s web browser. Each time the page is visited again, cookies are forwarded to the site that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow websites to identify the user’s device and have various functions, such as allowing the visitor to navigate efficiently through pages, remembering favourite websites and improving the web browsing experience. They also help to ensure that advertising material is better targeted and more in line with the user’s interests (targeting cookies). Cookies can only last one session and be automatically deactivated when the user closes the browser; They can also have an expiration date and, until then, remain active on the user’s device, collecting data session after session.
- We use anonymous browser cookies, it should allow users to navigate correctly on anhem.es, use full functionality and access secure areas.
- We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, making it more interesting and relevant to users.
- This information is anonymous and is used for statistical purposes only.
How to change your cookie preferences depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Disabling these cookies will likely prevent the features offered by these services. You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but parts of the site will not function properly.
To obtain more information about cookies, the user can visit the All About Cookies website at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/